Hey there, tech enthusiasts! It’s Carolina, your go-to gadget gal, diving deep into the mesmerizing world of 3D printing. Over the past few years, there’s been a noticeable surge in the accessibility of 3D printers, thanks to their increasing affordability. No more breaking the bank to quench your tech thirst!
Now, with a myriad of options at your fingertips, picking the ideal budget-friendly 3D printer can be a tad overwhelming. But, worry not! I’ve done the legwork and sifted through some of the most sought-after models for you. These printers are not only budget-conscious but also tailored for beginners eager to unleash their inner creator or perhaps find a new techie hobby. And trust me, they make for an amazing gifting option too!
Picture this: My first dive into the 3D printing realm was an adventure, to say the least. The sheer thrill of crafting something from scratch – it’s simply exhilarating! While these machines might be on the compact side, their durability is commendable. And, they are space-savers, a definite win-win! Without further ado, let’s explore the top 7 contenders vying for the title of Best Budget 3D Printer.
1. LABISTS Mini
– Sleek Aesthetics
– Whisper-Quiet Performance
– Plug and Play
2. Creality Ender 3
– Cutting-Edge Extrusion Tech
– Print Resume Capability
3. Monoprice Select Mini 3D Printer V2
– Out-of-the-Box Ready
– Compact Footprint
– Broad Extruder Temperature Range
4. Anet ET4
– Robust Metal Frame
– Speedy Operations
– Intuitive Touch Display
5. Anycubic Photon Zero 3D Printer
– Seamless Functioning
– Enhanced UV Module
– Anti-Aliasing Tech
6. Easythreed Nano Mini
– One-Touch Functionality
– Hushed Operation
– Energy Efficiency
7. Longer Cube 2 Mini
– Contemporary Look
– Post-Power-Outage Function
– Essential Accessories
Unveiling the LABISTS Mini
The LABISTS Mini, with its chic design and petite stature, is an absolute gem for its price range, sliding just under $200. Embrace the Future with Innovation – this tagline perfectly encapsulates the essence of 3D printing. This modern marvel is compact, making it a fitting companion for your workspace.
– Minimalist Design: Among its numerous features, its streamlined design caught my eye. Perfect for budding creators and even children! Its form factor seamlessly integrates with your desktop environment. Assembly, usage, and maintenance? A breeze!
– Noiseless Function: For those craving tranquility during operations, this mini 3D printer is a dream, operating at a soothing 60 dB.
– Instant Printing: The LABISTS Mini stands out for its user-centric design. It boasts a ready-to-use setup, simplifying the 3D printing journey for novices.
Specifications of the LABISTS Mini:
Build Volume: 100 x 100 x 100mm
Product Dimensions: 12 x 10.3 x 6 inches
Printer Weight: 4.35 pounds
Layer Height: 0.05 mm
Temperature Buildup: 180° C in 3 minutes
Nozzle Height: 0.4 mm
Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm
Supported Material: PLA
Why LABISTS Mini?
For a printer brimming with features, it’s a steal at under $200. While its plastic shell might raise durability concerns, it’s built to endure regular usage. With impressive printing speeds and efficient heating, I wholeheartedly recommend snagging one from your favorite online store.
Creality Ender 3 Spotlight
A 3D printer list feels incomplete without a mention of Creality. The Ender 3, a household name, is cherished not solely for its competitive pricing but also for the stellar prints it churns out. It was my inaugural 3D printing partner, and boy, is it resilient! Priced slightly above $200 on mainstream platforms, savvy shoppers can snag a deal from Creality’s official outlet.
User Experience with Creality Ender 3:
– User Centricity: Post-assembly, navigating the Ender 3 is a cakewalk. Though, assembling it was a delightful 2-hour project. It’s enlightening, revealing how the components interlock to birth 3D masterpieces.
– Advanced Extrusion: The extrusion mechanism of the Ender 3 ensures an unobstructed filament pathway. This eliminates the woes of clogging or short circuits.
– Power-Failure Resume: We’ve all grappled with untimely power outages. They wreak havoc on our tasks. But, Ender 3 lightens your load. It intelligently picks up from where it paused, post power restoration. Such a lifesaver!
Specifications of the Ender 3:
Build Volume: 220 x 220 x 250mm
Bed Temperature: 110° C in 5 minutes
Max. Printing Speed: 180 mm/sec
Layer Resolution: 100 to 400 microns
Printer Weight: 17.64 pounds
Filament Compatibility: 1.75 mm
Our Verdict on Ender 3:
Given its widespread acclaim, the Ender 3 is a no-brainer for those scouting for budget 3D printers. Join countless others and elevate your 3D printing game with the reliable Ender 3. Fast shipping is a bonus if ordered via mainstream platforms.
Monoprice Select Mini 3D Printer V2 Deep Dive
Monoprice’s Select Mini V2 is a desktop treasure. Garnering praises from its user base, it offers impeccable quality. A slight splurge at $220, but totally worth the premium feel.
Why Choose Monoprice Select Mini V2?
– Ready-To-Go Design: In stark contrast to the Ender 3, this beauty is fully assembled, right out of its packaging. Factory-calibrated to perfection, it’s a plug-and-play delight.
– Space-Saving: Flaunting a slender vertical design, it’s a space conservator’s dream come true.
– Diverse Extruder Temperatures: Monoprice V2 boasts a vast extruder temperature spectrum, endorsing its compatibility with an array of filament types. Be it PLA, PLA+, or even ABS, it’s got you covered.
Specifications of the Monoprice Select Mini V2:
Build Volume: 120 x 120 x 120mm
Printing Speed: 55mm/sec
Supported Materials: PLA, ABS, PVA, Wood-fill, Copper-fill
Max. Extruder Temperature: 250°C (482°F)
Printer Weight: 10 pounds